|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||MSA200 RC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||White box+Outer box|
|Delivery Time:||1, Sample and small order: Within 5 working days after receiving your payment. 2, Bulk order: 3-4 weeks after receiving deposit.|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per month|
|Rated Voltage:||220-240V AC||Working Power:||≤1W|
|Hold Time:||5s/30s /1min / 3min /5min /10min /20min (set By Remote Control MH10) 5s/30s/1min/3min/5min(set By DIPs)||Detection Area:||100%/75%/50%/25%|
|Daylight Sensor:||50Lux/Disable(set By DIPs) 5Lux/15Lux/30Lux/50Lux/100Lux/150Lux/Disable(set By Remote Control MH10)||Mounting Height:||2.5-4.0m, Typical Value:3m|
|IP Rating:||IP20||Load Type:||Resistive, Voltage≤36Vdc, Current:50mA Max|
|Transmitting Power:||5mW Max. 3dBm Max.|
Millimeter lifebeing sensor,
24GHz Millimeter Lifebeing Sensor,
Lifebeing detection Smart Home Sensor
1) The first Lifebeing detection created by Merrytek.
2) Accurately input human-existing/ no-human signals.
3) Accurately input ambient illuminance.
4) International standard: 24Ghz ISM Band Millimeter Wave Radar.
5) Presence detection diameter: 6-8m Max.
6) Minor Moving detection diameter: 8-10m Max.
7) Moving detection diameter: 8-10m Max.
8) Presence, minor moving and moving detection range are highly coincide
9) Round radiation. Effectively managing a whole space by a single product
10) Switching time of no-human state to human-existing state: less than 0.5s
11) Switching time of human-existing state to no-human state: more than 30s
12) Support surfaced and flush installation
13) Sensing function based on millimeter wave radar technology
14) Low RF power output. No harm to human health
15) Not affected by temperature, humidity, noise, airflow, dust, light and other environments.
2. Work Performance
The typical installation of MSA200 RC is ceiling mounting, and its radiation range is as follows:
2). Minor Movement Detecting Function
1. Detection diameter: 8-10m; controlled by remote control or DIPs
2. Response time: <1s
3). Presence Detecting Function
1.Detection diameter: 6-8m; controlled by remote control or DIPs
2. Hold time is required more than 30S.
3. Product Application
1) Health Care
2) Smart Home
3) Intelligent Lighting
4) Smart Hotel
5) Smart Energy Consumption Control
6) Home Security
3. Typical Application
The product is mainly used in home, office, public places and other scenes. The following is an explanation of the application mode for typical scenes.
Smart Home: kitchen, cloakroom, living room and bathroom
Smart Office: office lighting, office curtain, office air conditioning and other intelligent devices
Smart Hotel: card-free power extraction, scene interaction, Smart bathroom, hotel electrical energy saving, human-existing/no-human monitoring
4. Detection Signal
The product detects human moving, minor moving, and presence signals, and realizes the detection of human-existing/no-human in non-sleep state. The following is a description of the moving, minor moving and presence signals:
1). Moving signal: detect the human significant moving (walking) in the detection area.
2). Minor moving signal: detect the human slight moving in the detection area, such as leaning forward, leaning forwarder and back, swinging limbs, shaking head, typing, playing with mobile phones and so on.
3). Presence signal: detect human abdominal and thoracic expansion behaviors caused by breathing, but not detect moving signal and minor moving signal.
5. Dimension and wiring
6. Structure and installation
7. Application Notice
1. Product should be installed by a professional electrician.
2. Product should be kept as far away as possible from large-area metal plates, glass and other substances with high medium density to avoid false triggering.
3. The antenna surface of the product and its nearby circuits should avoid the flow of large currents, so as not to affect the normal operation of the product.
4. When installing multiple products in one place, please try to ensure that the antenna surfaces of the products are parallel to each other and do not face each other. The installation distance between products should be greater than 1m. Dense installation may cause false reports.
5. The antenna surface of the product should avoid facing the AC drive power supply, and stay away from the rectifier bridge, transformer, switch tube and other high-power devices of the drive power supply, so as to avoid power frequency signals from interfering with the microwave module.
6. Avoid using objects that vibrate for a long time around the product, such as shaking head fans and so on. The vibration signal will be regarded as a moving signal to trigger the product.
7. Avoid unnecessary lights illuminating the product's illuminance sensor detection window and interfere with the measurement of ambient light.
8. The microwave sensor has an ability to penetrate the building wall, and the microwave that penetrates outside the wall may cause false triggering when it detects moving objects. In order to avoid false triggering, when installing, please choose appropriate detection area, for example:
A. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 2m or less, detection area should be set to 25%(application scenes: washroom, sitting room );
B. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 3m, detection area should be set to 50%(application scenes: washroom, hallway, sitting room );
C. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 4m, detection area should be set to 75%(application scenes: small office, meeting room, library );
D. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 5m or more, detection area should be set to 100%(application scenes: large office, meeting room, library ).
Note: The setting detection area depends on the actual environment( detection area parameters above application scenes are for reference only).
9.The detection distance is related to the moving speed of the moving object, the size of the moving object, the installation height, the installation angle, whether the installation environment is empty, the material of the reflector and other factors. The detection distances given in the specification are typical values, which are obtained by testers at height of 165cm and weight of 65kg and tested in an indoor open environment.
10.Product specifications and parameters may be optimized without prior notice.