|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, RED, RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||White box+ White box tags+ Clapboard+ Carton(K=A)|
|Delivery Time:||1, Sample and small order: Within 5 working days after receiving your payment. 2, Bulk order: 3-4 weeks after receiving deposit.|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per month|
|Rated Voltage:||12-24V DC||Operating Frequency:||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz，ISM Band|
|Hold Time:||5S/1Min/5Min/10Min||Detection Area:||100%/75%/50%/25%|
|Daylight Sensor:||5lux/30lux/50lux/Disable (diffuse State)||Mounting Height:||2.5-4m|
|Cut Size:||Φ55mm-Φ60mm||Lifetime:||5 Years Warranty|
24V DC Merrytek Motion Sensor,
12V DC Merrytek Motion Sensor,
Independent Flush Mount Merrytek Sensor
12-24V DC Motion Sensor MSA001D, independent flush mounting, with silent reed switch relays
1) Use patented 5.8GHz Low Impedance Microwave Antenna,anti wireless interference, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 5G etc.
2) Parameters can be set by DIP switch.
3) Compact size for Independent flush mounting.
4) Silent reed switch relays for some special application.
This product is a dry contact motion sensor developed for the IoT sensing market. P1-P2 (please refer to spec) is a normally open relay, when the sensor detects human, the switch is closed. When the sensor detects no one in the environment, the relay will be disconnected after a preset hold time. So that the smart home system can identify whether there are people in the environment according to the state of this switch.
After first power on, the light turns on and closes after 10 seconds. During the initialization, sensor is not able to detect moving objects signal.
4. Factory Settings
Detection Area: 100% Hold Time: 5s Daylight Sensor: Disable
5. Application Notice
1) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. Please disconnect the power before installing, wiring or changing the setting of the DIP switch.
2) Put the sensor as far as possible from large areas of metal plate, glass and other materials with high medium density to avoid triggering by mistake.
3) Avoid using objects that have been vibrating for a long time around the sensor, such as shaking fans, etc. The vibration signal will be regarded as the motion signal to trigger the sensor.
4) Avoid the detection window of the daylight sensor of the detector irradiated by an invalid light source, which will interfere with the measurement of ambient light.
5) The sensor should be installed at least 2 meters away from the wireless router.
6) Sensor’s microwave can penetrate wall of building. It may cause misreport when microwave penetrates wall to detect the moving objects outside fortified area. To avoid triggering by mistake, choose suitable place when installing, keep away from glass, plasterboard, wooden wall and other things that microwave can easily penetrate and choose appropriate sensing parameters according to
space, for examples:
A. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 2m or less, detecting area should be set to 25% (application scenario: washroom, sitting room )
B. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 3m, detecting area should be set to 50% (application scenario: washroom, hallway, sitting room )
C. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 4m, detecting area should be set to 75% (application scenario: small office, meeting room, library )
D. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 5m or more, detecting area should be set to 100% (application scenario: large office, meeting room, library )
Note: The setting detecting area depends on the actual environment (detecting area parameters
above application scenario are for reference only).