|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||MSA050 Z1|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50PCS|
|Packaging Details:||White box+ White box tags+ Clapboard+ Carton(K=A)|
|Delivery Time:||1, Sample and small order: Within 5 working days after receiving your payment. 2, Bulk order: 3-4 weeks after receiving deposit.|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per month|
|Rated Voltage:||120-277V AC, 50Hz/60Hz||Communication Mode:||ZigBee|
|Working Frequency:||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz, ISM Band||Detection Area (Radius):||0% /100% / 75% / 50% / 25% , Set By Remote Control MH10 Or Tuya App|
|Daylight Detection:||Monitoring Ambient Lux Level (5-1200lux) And Reporting Every 30sec. Immediately Report If Lux Abruptly Change. Lux Change Value (10lux-100lux) Can Be Set In App.||Hold Time:||30s / 1min / 2min / 3min / 5min / 10min / 20min|
|Detection Range (Radius):||Movement Detecting Range: 3-4m Slight Motion Detecting Range: 3-4m Breathing Detecting Range: 2-3m||Mounting Height:||2.5-4m|
|Storage Temperature:||-35℃…+80℃||Warranty:||5 Years Warranty@Ta 230V Full Load|
277V AC daylight motion sensor,
LifeBeing daylight motion sensor,
ZigBee Protocol microwave motion sensor module
1. Product Feature
1) Built-in LifeBeing motion sensor and daylight sensor.
2) It can accurately detect and distinguish motion, minor motion, breathing signals and illumination changes to interact with different lights, air conditioners, background music, etc.
3) Based on 2.4G ZigBee protocol, can connect with various Tuya smart devices, and controlled by Tuya App.
4) 120-277Vac input.
5) Effectively resist 5G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and other wireless signal interference due to the patented low-impedance antenna design.
2. Product Function
The product adopts a mechanism to report human body status information (unmanned/occupied: walk mode, leisure mode, presence mode) and the light level in every 30 seconds through the MCU serial port.
Walk Mode: a large movement (walking) of the human body is detected within 30S.
Leisure Mode: only small motion of the human body are detected within 30S, such as: forward, backward, limb swing, head shaking, typing, playing with mobile phones and other minor actions.
Presence Mode: only detects human breathing within 30S (abdominal cavity, thoracic cavity expansion behavior actions), no significant movement is detected.
Light Level Report: report the current light level when the light level changes exceed the preset value.
1) Sensitivity, indicator light, and hold time function are set through the Tuya APP.
2) The motion sensor doesn’t work when the sensitivity is set to 0%.
3) Human occupancy detecting and daylight sensing supported, can be associated with other equipment for automation.
4) Motion, minor movement, and breathing signals are all detected to realize different behavior control mode.
5) Triggered status display (unmanned / occupied:walk mode, leisure mode, presence mode).
The Initialization will be finished after indicator light flashes for 20 seconds when the initial power-on. During the initialization period, the external movement signal is not detected. The indicator light can be turned on/off through the APP, as well as the hold time, detection range (sensing distance), scene selection and connection.
4. Application Notice
1) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. Please disconnect the power before installing, wiring or changing the setting of the dial switch.
2) Put the sensor as far as possible from large areas of metal plate, glass and other materials with high medium density to avoid triggering by mistake.
3) Avoid the detection window of the daylight sensor of the detector irradiated by an invalid light source, which will interfere with the measurement of ambient light.
4) The product should not be too close to the wireless router at least more than 2m apart, when it is installed and used.
5) Setting detecting area and indicator on-off by MH10.(Pressing HS in MH10 makes indicator on and pressing LS in MH10 makes indicator off.)
6) Sensor’s microwave can penetrate wall of building. It may cause misreport when microwave penetrates wall to detect the moving objects outside fortified area. To avoid triggering by mistake, choose suitable place when installing, keep away from glass, plasterboard, wooden wall and other things that microwave can easily penetrate and choose appropriate sensing parameters according to space, for examples:
A. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 2m or less, detecting area should be set to 25% (application scenario: washroom, sitting room )
B. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 3m, detecting area should be set to 50% (application scenario: washroom, hallway, sitting room )
C. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 4m, detecting area should be set to 75% (application scenario: small office, meeting room, library )
D. When product is used in the room whose length and width is about 5m or more, detecting area should be set to 100% (application scenario: large office, meeting room, library )
Note: The setting detecting area depends on the actual environment (detecting area parameters above application scenario are for reference only).
7) Hold time setting: space of one person: 1-3 minutes, space of more than one person: 30 seconds to 1 minute. It is not recommended to set a hold time of more than 5 minutes, so as to avoid the small motion signal in the space from interfering with the hold-time closing.