|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||MC090D RC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 working days for sample and small order; within 3-4 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per Month|
|Input Voltage:||12±2V DC||Rated Voltage:||12±0.6V DC|
|Stand-by Power:||≤0.5W||Output:||5V High And Low Voltage Signal,0-10v Signal|
|Detection Area:||100%/75%/50%/25%||Detecting Radius:||2-4m (mounting Height 3m)|
|Mounting Height:||4m Max||Operating Frequency:||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz，ISM Band.|
4m Mounting DC Motion Sensor,
IP20 DC Motion Sensor,
MC090D RC Motion Sensor
DC Motion Sensor with Ultra-slim Design & Remote Control Function MC090D RC
■ Built in motion sensor and daylight sensor
■ Powered by low voltage 12vdc,output ON/OFF and 0-10v signal
■ Ultra-slim design makes it suitable for more luminaries
■ Sensor data can be set by remote control MH10
■ 5 years warranty
|Input||DC Input Voltage||12±2V DC|
|Rated Voltage||12±0.6V DC|
|Output||Working Mode||5V high and low voltage signal,0-10v signal|
|Sensor Parameters||Operating Frequency||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz,ISM Band.|
|Transmitting power||0.5mW Max.|
|Stand-by DIM Level||10%(1.4-1.6V), 20%(1.9-2.1V), 30%(2.9-3.1V), 50% (4.9-5.1V)|
Daylight priority: ON / OFF value
|Detecting Radius||2-4m (mounting height 3m)|
|Mounting Height||4m Max|
Humidity: 10%-95% (non-condensing)
|EMC standards||EN55015, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN61547|
|Environmental Requirement||Compliant to RoHS|
|Protection Class||Class II|
|Lifetime||5 years warranty @Ta 230V full load|
1. “N/A” means not available.
2. Detection area is effected on volume of motion object and motion speed. The detection area is tested by a 165cm height person and walking speed is 0.5m/s.
1) On/OFF Function (stand-by period be set to “0”s)
2) 2-step dimming function (stand-by period be set to “+∞”)
3) 3-step dimming function (stand-by period be set to “10S/1min/3min/5min/10min/30min”)
*The sensor is designed for connect one load only. Connect more than one loads may damage the sensor.
*Without auxiliary 12Vdc interface driver, MC103S can be an option of power supply for sensor
6. Structure and installation
7. Radiation pattern
1) Ceiling mounting
*Only 100% detection sensitivity is workable when installed at 4m mounting height. 25% /50% sensitivity is not able to detect motion signal.
2) Wall mounting
8. Remote control
9. Factory Setting
Detection area: 100%, Hold Time: 5S, Stand-by Period: 0s, Stand-by dim level: 10%, Daylight Sensor: Disable
10. Application Notice
1) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. Please turn off the power before installing, wiring, changing the setting of the DIP switch.
2) The sensor which installed in the plastic and glass lampshade will reduce the sensitivity.For every 3mm increase in thickness, the sensitivity will be reduced by 20%.
3) The dimming performance could be different from different 0/1-10v drivers.
4) The light sensitivity threshold is in a sunny environment, no shadow and ambient light diffuse reflection..Ambient lux level could be different in different environment, weather, climate, time-of-day and season.
5) The parameters of the sensor may need to be reconfigured in different installation environments. Please refer to the following instructions or contact the manufacturer.
6) Sensor could be triggered by wind and rain,as well as the moving objects nearby,if apply outdoor.
7) The mounting height is no more than 4m,proper mounting height is 3m;the distance between any inductive sensors should be greater than 3m.
8) Do not place the sensor close to high-density objects such as metal, glass,concrete walls, etc, false triggering could happen. When the sensor is installed in a metal lamp, metal reflective surface, or a narrow enclosed environment, the microwave will be reflected repeatedly and cause false triggering. Please reduce the sensitivity or contact the manufacturer for technical support.
9) Please ensure that there are no moving signals around the sensor, such as fan,DC motor, sewer pipe, air outlet, etc., the sensor may generate false trigger.
10) You are advised to test 5 samples before mass application of sensor in a new lighting project.
11) Due to continuous improvement, the contents of this instruction could be changed without prior notice
12) The sensor is only designed for base mounting