|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||MC002D 10|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Bubble bag|
|Delivery Time:||within 5 working days for sample and small order; within 3-4 weeks for bulk order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10,000pcs per Month|
|Input Voltage:||12±1V DC||Rated Voltage:||12±0.6V DC|
|Stand-by Power:||≤0.5W||Output:||High And Low Frequency Signal / 0-10V Signal|
|Daylight Sensor:||5lux/15Lux/50Lux/Disable||Detection Area:||100%/50%|
|Detecting Radius:||3-4m (mounting Height 3m), See Note 2||Mounting Height:||6m Max|
|Operating Frequency:||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz，ISM Band.|
Daylight Priority DC Motion Sensor,
50Lux DC Motion Sensor,
MC002D 10 Motion Sensor
DC Motion Sensor with Slim Design & Daylight Priority Function MC002D 10
■ Built in motion sensor and daylight sensor
■ Powered by low voltage 12vdc,output ON/OFF and 0-10V signal
■ Slim design makes it suitable for more luminaries
■ Sensor parameter can be set via DIP switch
■ Daylight priority function
■ 5 years warranty
|Input||DC Input Voltage||12±1V DC|
|Rated Voltage||12±0.6V DC|
|Output||Working Mode||High and low frequency signal / 0-10Vsignal|
|Sensor Parameters||Operating Frequency||5.8 GHz ±75 MHz,ISM Band.|
|Transmitting power||0.5mW Max.|
|Stand-by DIM Level||25% / 50%|
Daylight priority: ON / OFF value
5Lux / 15Lux
15Lux / 50Lux
50Lux / 100Lux
|Detecting Radius||3-4m (mounting height 3m) See note 2|
|Mounting Height||6m Max|
Humidity: 10%-95% (non-condensing)
|EMC standards||EN55015, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN301489|
|Environmental Requirement||Compliant to RoHS|
|Protection Class||Class II|
|Net Weight||20g without cable|
|Lifetime||5 years warranty@Ta 230V full load|
1. “N/A” means not available.
2. Detection area is effected on volume of motion object and motion speed. The detection area is tested by a 165cm height person and walking speed is 0.3m/s.
1) On/OFF Function (stand-by period be set to “0”s)
2) 2-step dimming function (stand-by period be set to “+∞”)
3) 3-step dimming function (stand-by period be set to “10S/1min/3min/5min/10min/30min”)
*The sensor is designed for connect one load only. Connect more than one loads may damage the sensor.
7. Radiation pattern
8. Dip switch setting
9. Factory Setting
Detection Area: 100%, Hold Time:5S ,Stand-by period:0S , Stand-by dim level:25%, Daylight sensor: Disable
10. Application Notice
1) The sensor should be installed by a professional electrician. Please turn off the power before installing, wiring, changing the setting of the DIP switch.
2) The sensor which installed in the plastic and glass lampshade will reduce the sensitivity.For every 3mm increase in thickness, the sensitivity will be reduced by 20%.
3) The dimming performance could be different from different 0/1-10v drivers.
4) The light sensitivity threshold is in a sunny environment, no shadow and ambient light diffuse reflection..Ambient lux level could be different in different environment, weather, climate, time-of-day and season.
5) The parameters of the sensor may need to be reconfigured in different installation environments. Please refer to the following instructions or contact the manufacturer.
6) Sensor could be triggered by wind and rain,as well as the moving objects nearby,if apply outdoor.
7) The mounting height is no more than 4m,proper mounting height is 3m;the distance between any inductive sensors should be greater than 3m.
8) Do not place the sensor close to high-density objects such as metal, glass,concrete walls, etc, false triggering could happen. When the sensor is installed in a metal lamp, metal reflective surface, or a narrow enclosed environment, the microwave will be reflected repeatedly and cause false triggering. Please reduce the sensitivity or contact the manufacturer for technical support.
9) Please ensure that there are no moving signals around the sensor, such as fan,DC motor, sewer pipe, air outlet, etc., the sensor may generate false trigger.
10) You are advised to test 5 samples before mass application of sensor in a new lighting project.
11) Due to continuous improvement, the contents of this instruction could be changed without prior notice